The Earthquake Ruins of Namie Town, Ukedo Elementary School (hereinafter referred to as the museum) are deeply aware that the personal information of our customers is important information that constitutes privacy, and when handling personal information in the course of business, we will comply with laws and regulations concerning personal information. We will respond to our guests' expectations and trust.
Handling of personal information
1. Definition of personal information
Personal information means information that can be identified and verified as a specific individual by the following information:
Name, date of birth, gender, occupation, phone number, address, email address
Including items that can identify specific individuals.
2. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
Purpose of collection and use of personal information When collecting personal information, we will obtain the consent of the customer and will not collect or use it without permission.
The purposes for which the museum acquires personal information of customers are as follows:
- ・Customer reservation confirmation
- ・Respond to opinions and requests from customers
- ・When an emergency occurs and the need to contact users for other reasons
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal information provided by customers will not be disclosed to any third party except in the following cases.
- ・When consent is obtained from the customer.
- ・When personal information is disclosed to the extent necessary for related facilities.
- ・When it is judged necessary based on the law.
- ・When the hotel determines that the customer will cause a disadvantage to a third party.
- ・When it is considered necessary for the benefit of the customer or the public interest.
4. Management of personal information
Your personal information is managed in a secure environment that cannot be accessed by third parties. We have established a system to prevent data destruction, falsification, leakage, etc.
5. Inquiry, Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
If you wish to inquire, correct, or delete personal information you provided, please make a request here. From the perspective of preventing leakage of personal information, we will disclose, correct, or delete your personal information within a reasonable period of time only if we can confirm that the request was made by you.
6. Handling of Personal Information in Internet Services
In order to provide more satisfying content when providing services customized to individual customers, such as analyzing what services customers are interested in and effective information distribution on the site.
If you have any inquiries or complaints regarding your own personal information or the contents of this page, please send them from the inquiry page.
October 09, 2022